- Education must prepare students to become independent thinkers and owners of their own destiny.
- Education must prepare students for the real world of work, and competition in the global market place.
- The school must cultivate a learning environment that encourages all students to respect the cultural diversity of others in every social aspect.
- Students must learn to think critically, solve problems, and apply these skills in the real world, and post-secondary education.
- Students who possess different learning styles, and must be provided with a variety of instructional resources and strategies to fit individual needs and enhance the learning process.
- School and community must work cooperatively to accomplish academic and social understanding of goals set forth by the school site.
- The process of education must address academic, technological, vocational, career, and social development.
- The school must nurture students to develop an awareness and understanding of self, fostering such qualities as self-confidence, self-discipline and self-motivation.
- The school must guide students toward career paths through meaningful and challenging secondary educational programs. Additionally, providing career and vocational opportunities for its students.