School Uniform Policy
Students are expected to report to school daily in school uniforms. The following guidelines must be adhered to:
- All students must wear blue or khaki pants daily. We highly recommend that students purchase quality uniform pants from any local uniform provider.
- Jeans, denim, dungarees, will not be permitted.
- All pants must be well-fitting as we do not allow sagging.
- Polo-style shirts must be worn daily in royal blue, gold, and white colors ONLY.
- All polo shirts must have a collar!
- Shirts can have the school logo on them or can be worn plain.
- Designer logos, stripes, prints, or any type of wording is not permitted.
- T-shirts or layered polo shirts will not be accepted.
- Sneakers or closed-toed shoes are required.
- Sandals, flip-flops, slippers, high heels, stilettos can NOT be worn on campus or in class.
- ALL hats, headwear, bandanas, stocking caps, skullys, scarves or hair wraps are banned and will not be allowed on campus or in class. This applies to both male/female students. A bad hair day is not an acceptable excuse.
Failure on the part of students to comply with the uniform policy will result in disciplinary measures.